I'm quite content to only ship 7 goals against Arsenal and Chelsea.  These
games are unimportant in the scheme of things.

I feel Super Mick was experimenting with the side vs Chelses.  Wingbacks
indeed!

Back to 442 now.  I'm still concerned that no-one has any idea on who the
best XI is.  I'm sure last year it was an easier decision than this

Anyone care to suggest a starting line up for the next match?