I agree and was disappointed when Dad told me. Not any better than what we
have now, arguably worse?

Roll on Spurs and another victory!!

  _____

From: Steven Millward [mailto:millward....@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 7 December 2009 9:02 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Rumour

Paul Jewell - another man with a flaky Premiership reputation.  His record
with Derby was terrible - he didn't win once in the league.

If we're going to get a new manager can we get someone of a higher class
rather than more of the same please?

Looking something like our best XI now.  I liked the look of Stearman at RB
when they played in Perth.  I'd say Keogh in for SEB over the next couple of
tough games.

The Henry/Milijas combination is the new Ince/Gascoigne.  As Matt Leese once
amusingly said:  "Bobby Robson got England to the World Cup semis by telling
telling Paul Ince to get the ball and then give it to him"