I'd be suprised if he changed a winning team bar Edwards.  I'd have thought
that was footballing basics but then we've seen Mick try to pick sides for
strategies so it's not ruled out.  Surely he'll have learnt that it hasn't
worked?

More pressure on Manure tomorrow than Wolves.  As Mick said in his interview
"Did I expect to get three points off Spurs at the start of the season?
No.  Did we come here expecting to get beat?  No."

I like that way of looking at it.  In fact I like him more and more the more
I hear of him (but not as much as Marcus did in Perth yet).

Who's in for Edwards?  Foley?