Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 06:40:35 +1100
From: swamp...@tpg.com.au
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] What aload of rubbish

just replayed the foul that cost Ward the second yellow and the
Liverpool player went down to easily, it was no worse than the
Liverpool fouls on us!

Up until that point I thought Wolves had Liverpool's measure, we kept
Torres quiet and cranky cause he got chopped up cleanly in tackles.

Wolves played well, Liverpool played shite....................I would
have hate to have seen the score if we were playing Man u or Chelski or
Arsnic and we had 10 men,

Raymond Orr wrote:

  I am sitting here watching the liverpool game and have just seen
the sending off  and what a joke, how easy did the pool player go down
and then the refereeing is farsical at best how many fouls have been
committed against us and no cards
  It is true the big teams always get the breaks

  WHAT ALOAD OF RUBBISH

Database version: 6.13990

Database version: 6.13990

Get more out of Hotmail Check out the latest features today
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/hotmail/article/878466/your-hotmail-is-about-to-get-even-better