Second half they had two shots and scored from both. Painful to watch. Foley
doesn't cut it up front, and I'm glad he took Jones off because I'm sure he was
getting close to a second yellow.

On a positive note, I'd like to see Geudiora given a full game soon.

> Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 02:33:52 +1100
> Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Rubbish
> From: rognr...@exemail.com.au
> To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
>
> Didn't think Brum were going to score after the misses they had in the
> first 20 minutes or so.
> Was a better performance than the Hull shambles, ok that's not saying much.
>
> > What are the odds that MM is going to keep his job after this latest bit
> > of
> > CRAP??????
> >
> > --
> > Pig's pudding - it's a mon's dinner aer kid
>

> --
> Pig's pudding - it's a mon's dinner aer kid

Search for properties that match your lifestyle! Start searching NOW!
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157631292/direct/01/