From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
rognr...@exemail.com.au
Sent: Thursday, 11 February 2010 10:43 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] GET IN THERE!!

"It's not like that performance came out of the blue - we have been playing
really well."

Never blown porridge out of my nose before but would have if I was still
breakfasting when reading MM's latest utterance.

>> I'm in a forgiving mood! Anyone else?
>>

>>   _____

Before printing, please consider the environment.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be
read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any
unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the
views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately
delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy
or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.