From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Tuesday, 23 February 2010 5:11 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Bolton predictions [sec=unclassified]

Those can't have been "must win" games can they, because we didn't win
them and we are still not in the relegation zone?

On 23 February 2010 16:34, Marcus Chantry <marcus.chan...@macquarie.com>
wrote:

        Would anyone care to recap exactly how we've performed in our
"must win"
        games so far this season?  Portsmouth, Birmingham, Blackburn,
Hull etc
        spring to mind.