From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of rognr...@exemail.com.au
Sent: Wednesday, 24 February 2010 12:23 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] The weekend [sec=unclassified]

No games this weekend for Manure, Villa, West Ham or Hull.

> Looking like a very  interesting week / weekend.
>
> Man U just beat West Ham 3-0. So we are now 3 points behind but with a

> game in hand. Bolton play in the cup tomorrow so will be backing up
> quickly against us.
>
> On Saturday Portsmouth are away at Burnley, but I can't see a Hull
> game anywhere.
>
> Wigan are also away at Blues and Sunderland are at home to Fulham on
> Sunday.
>
> So best case scenario?
>
> Portsmouth beat Burnley (looking increasingly like Portsmouth will get

> some kind of penalty so they'll almost certainly go down anyway)
> Hull?????
> Blues win against Wigan
> Fulham win against Sunderland
>
> If we were to beat Bolton, those results would see us jump another two

> spots and be four points clear of the drop zone.
>
> If we don't beat win, we could easily be back in the bottom
> three....Not a good thing when the next game will be against Man
> U....So yes I think it is ALMOST a must win game.
>

> --
> Pig's pudding - it's a mon's dinner aer kid

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.