Sounds good to me.

________________________________
From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steven Millward
Sent: Monday, 22 March 2010 1:41 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Offside anybody? [sec=unclassified]

Shall we have a Saturday get together if and when we become safe?

Maybe 9th May?

On 22 March 2010 13:36, Steven Millward
<millward....@gmail.com<mailto:millward....@gmail.com>> wrote:
He's been coming up for a lot of criticism lately.  Who do we put in instead?
Big Gay George?  I've only watched an hour of teh Villa game so far, so I
haven't seen the subs in action yet.

On 22 March 2010 09:55, LEESE Matthew