Mick's had to put up with some crap this season but he must be loving it
now.  He can get rid of a lot of baggage with this season.

I notice things are getting a bit carried away on Mol Mix.  Someone has put
a thread up saying "is this the point where Wolves break through into
becoming a top six team over the next few years?"