From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Paul Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, 13 April 2010 5:07 PM
To: Wolves
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] MM to be replaced at end of season?

Maybe so, but what are the chances of that happening? How can we get rid of
"our best Manager in 30 years"?

Next year with more confidence, our run won't be built upon our defence like
this year (which has been pretty good in comparison to others). With a bit
more dosh and quality MM may be able to build the squad, but will he spend
wisely enough? I can't see him being booted unless we are in trouble. It
will be a big call if he is let go.

  _____