our goal difference is -23 and the Hammers' is -16.

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Rog & Reet
Sent: Monday, 19 April 2010 9:54 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] Latics and the Arse

..and you Mick-Hater, glass half empty, don't understand football types
can't count either.
West Ham need to win by 7 goals to equal our goal difference.
The lucky buggers have already managed to score 13 more goals than us
even though playing one game less (HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???) and would go
above us.