Bill Davies sounds perfect.

Isn't good enough to get a team out of the Chumpionship
No premiership experience
Needs an entirely new team so all of our successful team need to be sold.
Plays attractive football rather than results.

He sounds like a poor man's Mick McCarthy

Keep thinking...I'm very bored so I'll be giving you a nudge now and then.

If only the club would overlook Ince being black we could get him in.