Who would that have been - I was just being motivational.?

  _____

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Sunday, 25 April 2010 7:32 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] I love SEB!

And to think that some people on here were suggesting we sell him!!

On 25 April 2010 01:38, Paul Taylor <taylorpau...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Me too. Should have played him all year.

  _____

Subject: [NSWolves] I love SEB!
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 01:37:17 +1000
From: marcus.chan...@macquarie.com
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this
email in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee
the integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions
expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of
Macquarie.

  _____

Looking for a hot date? View
<http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/>  photos of singles in