My favourite as well Paul.

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of paul
Sent: Monday, 9 August 2010 8:26 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] MM thread

His England debut without doubt for me, Gascoigne's reaction was priceless.
Arguably the best player in the world at the time looking gobsmacked! Who is
this chap from Division 3? Classic! Had tears in my eyes for the rest of the
day! Still do now just thinking about it!
Sent via BlackBerryR from Telstra
  _____