Anyone going to take this over???? I paid for it last year as no-one
stepped up, but would appreciate a NSW person taking ownership of it.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <doma...@refactor.com.au>
Date: Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 7:58 PM
Subject: Domain renewal notification - nswolves.com [15 October 2010]
To: domain-cont...@steve.dalts.net

DOMAIN NAME RENEWAL NOTICE

Dear Steve,

We are writing to advise that your domain name nswolves.com is due to
expire on 15 October 2010.

Please login to our website at http://domains.refactor.com.au to renew
this domain name.

This can be done simply by clicking the "Manage Domains" link followed
by the "Renew Domain" option on the sub-menu.

You'll then need to specify the number of years for which you wish to
renew your domain name.

When you have done this, please click the "recalculate" button and
then the "continue" button.

You will then be asked to enter and submit your billing information to
complete the process.

Remember that domain and hosting accounts are two distinct products
and therefore are renewed in separate.

If you have any questions about the process please feel free to
contact us at doma...@refactor.com.au.

Global Administrator
Refactor Pty Ltd

Our ref: srs49671.eml

--
Q: Why is this email three sentences or less?
A: http://three.sentenc.es

--
Now welcoming members of the now-defunct BTMO club.