From: Steven Millward <millward....@gmail.com>
Sender: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 15:56:57
To: <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] No comments?

Seems an odd substitution by Mi........Another first class strategy executed
by Mick and the boys, which didn't quite come off on this occasion.

It seems the BTMO club is still active as a splinter cell within NSWolves.
Are you both getting lonely or bored with it yet?

I like that we are becoming the hard men of the Premier League, although
we're bound to get on the refs' radar soon enough.  Zamora's legs must be
made of dry spaghetti as he's always injured.  Fair tackle by all accounts.
It's not like a Roy Keane stamping on the side of someone's knee is it?

Not a bad result away at Fulham really.