What the f...@$k is Ward doing wearing a wolves shirt?

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.

--
"The game at which they had met for common recreation is called by some the
football game. It is one in which young men, in country sport, propel a huge

English manuscript, from between 1481 and 1500, so FIFA take note, it's been
our game for over five hundred years so put the World Cup in England in the
next ten years.  Henry VIII had a pair of football boots in his great wardrobe,
so we want our World Cup and we want it now.