We all know whats going t happen now don't we?

Plan B....five man midfield, Doyle on his own up front, with SEB and
Fletcher warming the bench.

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Marcus Chantry
Sent: Thursday, 7 October 2010 08:08
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [BTMO] Trouble [sec=unclassified]

Same old, same old Lee.

Thick Mick picks his favourites irrespective of whether or not they are
in form or even playing in their natural positions.

Hahneman is out of form and doesn't look the same commanding player he
was last season.

Craddock is another 5 yards off the pace compared to last year

Berra wants to join a hugging commune

Jarvis has forgotten how to cross

Ward can't see past the end of his nose

Doyle wants to be a one-man-show