must be my German-half that has given me that natural ability to always
end up supporting the losing side.

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Paul Taylor
Sent: Thursday, 28 October 2010 2:14 PM
To: Wolves
Subject: RE: [BTMO] ManU League Cup

:-)

Guffaw emitted.

________________________________

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:50:42 +1100
From: millward....@gmail.com
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com

Or Bayern Munich.  A half-German Ispwich fan.  You're on thin ice now.

On 27 October 2010 16:46, Marcus Chantry <marcus.chan...@macquarie.com>
wrote:

        Some may have been born Wolves fans but didn't know it at the
time.  If I'd followed the teams of my parents and uncles & aunts I
would have been a Man Utd fan, but I found my true calling after a
couple of visits to Molineux to watch Ipswich play Wolves.