From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Paul Crowe
Sent: Sunday, 21 November 2010 12:27 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [BTMO] Great ad for the Chump League

I'll give Mick one more game against Sunderland to turn things around.

Why did Milijas not start? Our most creative player by far and who has
played well these last 4 or 5 games! Elokobi at left back still, enough
said!! Too defensive a formation from the start in a "must win" game! 4-5-1
worked last season to a degree but we need to score more goals this season
as we can't keep a clean sheet!

Sorry Steve but I am losing patience with MM, he needs to play 4-4-2 against
Sunderland with Milijas starting, Fletcher and Doyle upfront. I can see a
win kick starting our season but a defeat will be the end of MM. Sunderland
is the most important game so far this season in my opinion, fingers
crossed!!

Out of Darkness Cometh Light! Up the Wolves!!