From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jeremy Tonks
Sent: Thursday, 6 January 2011 9:41 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [BTMO] Can today be the perfect day?

Frankly my dears - I no longer give a stuff about cricket!!!

It already is the perfect day!!!!

Yay! Magic Mick Manager for life!

What say you now Rog? Getting warm?

I had my day at the cricket yesterday :-)

I also bumped into Mr Parry - are you meeting next Wed? If so put some
pressure on him to attend.

  _____