Yes, even a monkey typing will come up with something that’s not total
rubbish eventually.

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Monday, 7 February 2011 10:22 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [BTMO] Happy to be Wolves [sec=unclassified]

Are you supporting Mick in his choice to play Henry there Rog?
On 7 February 2011 10:18, Rog & Reet <rognr...@exemail.com.au> wrote:
Er, can I be a dissenting voice?
Think Henry does his job of protecting the back line well and he even tried
a 50 yard Milijas type pass, once.

Never watched the match Steve??????
Did you think the castrati would put out the reserves again?

We certainly deserved the win.
Thought the inclusion from the start of players who can hold and pass the
ball like Milijas and O’Hara made the difference from the Notlob
abomination.