Fairly optimistic predictions there Paul, especially as so far this
season we have achieved 1 win and 1 draw away from home.

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Paul Crowe
Sent: Monday, 14 February 2011 9:56 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [BTMO] Season starts here [sec=unclassified]

Sorry Marcus, I think we will fare better:

Baggies

Away

3

Blackpool

3

Spurs

1

Villa

Away

0

Newcastle

Away

1

Everton

3

Stoke

Away

0

Fulham

3

Blues

Away

1

Baggies

3

Sunderland

Away

0

Blackburn

3

                21

points

The win against the Baggies at Home will see us safe!!

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)

PO Box 3517