Well you're clearly scoring more consistently than Wolves!! Well done.

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
To: nswolves <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri Mar 04 09:08:30 2011
Subject: [NSWolves] Miniature Millward

I've got another one on the way, due mid-Sep.

I put something on Facebook yesterday hinting at it, and Marcus correctly
guessed.  However, my missus then pointed out that she didn't want certain
members of her family finding out on FB so I had to go quiet.

Another Wolves fan anyway.

--
Q: If you could change one thing about Wolves history, what would it be?
A That Peter Knowles was on the bog when the door was knocked.

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.