Ipswich or Shrewsbury.

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed Mar 23 12:36:32 2011
Subject: [NSWolves] Choosing another team

Fellow old farts, did you think about supporting another team when we almost
vanished and if yes who would it have been?
We know your answer Jeremy but you can still answer.
In those days it would have been Watford but now it’d be Barnet even if they
look like dropping into the Conference again.
--
Q: If you could change one thing about Wolves history, what would it be?
A That Peter Knowles was on the bog when the door was knocked.

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.