From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Marcus Chantry
Sent: Thursday, 5 May 2011 12:05 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Baggies

Has anyone noticed that our fixture list has us playing against our BIGGEST
and most HATED rivals this weekend, in a game that is likely to decide
whether or not we are a Premier League team next season??

With no disrespect intended to our members who are intrigued by or wedded to
any given religious faction, I'm keen to hear what people actually think is
going to happen on Sunday?

*         Win/lose/draw;

*         scoreline;

*         heroes/villains;

*         staying up/going down;

*         good crowd/bad crowd;

*         Mick making a substitution before the 80th minute

*         Etc, etc, etc

It's crunch time gentlemen. let's get excited!!!

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this
email in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee
the integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions
expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of
Macquarie.

--
Q: If you could change one thing about Wolves history, what would it be?
A That Peter Knowles was on the bog when the door was knocked.