It worked for Kenny Miller?

Did you see this after Mick's E&S plea for backing? I'll believe it a long
time after I see it!

Mills Wolf

May
<http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2011/05/05/m
ick-mccarthy-believe-in-my-wolves-team/#comment-372431>  5, 2011 at 4:12 pm

HEARD IT HERE FIRST...

MICK is off to Celtic, no matter what league Wolves are in next year !

lets hope he takes Henry & Ward with him.

Oh and mick do us a favour ?

keep it shut & play some football !

Read more:
<http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2011/05/05/m
ick-mccarthy-believe-in-my-wolves-team/#ixzz1LpaqzxqF>

  _____