Watching the game? Depends if I pick up a cold between now and Sunday.

________________________________
From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steven Millward
Sent: Tuesday, 17 May 2011 9:07 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves]

Not sure what else he could say really.  The only alternative would be "We'll
be down by next Sunday - and it's all my fault"

I would love it if we beat them and sent them down.  Loooooovvveeee eeeettt.

There were some rumours that Arry doesn't want to get into the Europa as he
wants toget top 4 in the league next season.  However, they would qualify even
if they lose through Fair Play, although that would mean more qualifaciton
games in the summer.

Is anyone getting up to watch it unfold live, or are you all risking that log
onto the BBC website next Monday morning?

On 17 May 2011 08:39, Marcus Chantry