From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of LEESE Matthew
Sent: Thursday, 19 May 2011 2:09 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] League Position

Marcus

You say that 'With the squad we have we should be in the Premier League
3rd quadrant'. I'm curious to know who you think should be in the 4th
quadrant on account of having weaker squads than us? I'm struggling to
think of 5.

Matt

Before printing, please consider the environment. IMPORTANT NOTICE: This
e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by
the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or
lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for
any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are
not necessarily the views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in
error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the
sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if
you are not the intended recipient.

--
Q: If you could change one thing about Wolves history, what would it be?
A That Peter Knowles was on the bog when the door was knocked.

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.