I thought that was going to haappen on Dec 21st 2012? Or is that only the Mayan
doomsday?

From: Rog & Reet [mailto:rognr...@exemail.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 05:13 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] TV Matches

Don’t worry about what matches are scheduled to be shown on Monday.
None of it’s going to happen as Saturday is World Rapture Day.
The earth’s going to be destroyed by something called a Loving God.

I’m going to celebrate big time on Saturday, no more useless Mick.
Was looking forward to Marcus praising the hopeless plonker next season though.