Well I'm back from sunny and warm Port Macquarie.

.did anything happen while I was away? Are we still in the EPL?

&%#@ Foxtel!

I had to watch Pool v Villa. Didn't find any of the other scores until I
channel surfed Sky news (at half time) who were doing livish updates.

Then I very nearly went to bed in despair BUT my faith in our manager (Magic
Mick Manager for life!) enabled me to persevere. Even when Brum equalised
and Wigan were leading I knew we could do it. Two great goals and we had it
in the bag - even before Spurs hit the winner.

I'm sure my fingernails will grow back in time for May next year.

JT

  _____