From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Monday, 22 August 2011 19:38
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Best start [sec=unclassified] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Funny you both say that when Henry was reported to have been superb last
night.  Did you think he was rubbish or is it just dogma?

On 22 August 2011 09:08, Morris, Lee SGT <lee.mor...@defence.gov.au>
wrote:

        UNCLASSIFIED

        I'd agree with that. Foley is a much better player than Henry.
Not sure we need him to push forward too much with our current team but
more so than Henry.

        IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of
Defence and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes
Act 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to
contact the sender and delete the email.