From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of mark worrall
Sent: Thursday, 1 September 2011 08:42
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] No Transfers [sec=unclassified]
[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Can't you still get loan players outside of the window ?

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:34 AM, Morris, Lee SGT
<lee.mor...@defence.gov.au> wrote:

        UNCLASSIFIED

        So while everyone around us strengthens prior to the transfer
deadline, complecency sets in partly in my opinion because we have had
three reasonable results so far this season.

        Hopefully we won't be regretting this in a few weeks time, and
my concerns prove unfounded.

        IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of
Defence and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes
Act 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to
contact the sender and delete the email.

        --
        Marcus thinks Mick is a superb manager