Here you are, you spotty kids.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12040_7260955,00.html

"But Mick then makes a couple of substitutions and the cameras focused on a
bunch of spotty kids on the terraces. Basically their attitude was 'you
don't know what you're doing' - foul-mouthed abuse of these substitutions
which in fact coincided with the turning of this game in Wolves' favour.

"Of course he knew what he was doing! Why would they be standing on the
terraces and doing some other job and Mick be a Premier League manager - a
manager of one of the top 20 clubs in one of the top football countries in
the world if he didn't know more about what he was doing than they do?

"People don't know their place anymore. This is the problem. People who
don't know anything are shouting 'you don't know what you're doing' to a
chap who quite demonstrably does know football inside out."

--
Boo! Thick Mick Out.