He's a proper manager our Mick!

  _____

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Marcus Chantry
Sent: Saturday, 31 December 2011 5:10 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Mick

http://www.wolves.co.uk/page/News/0,,10307~2561294,00.html?

Here is a great video of the press conference for those that haven't seen
the full thing.

On 31/12/2011, at 16:41 , Marcus Chantry wrote:

I know it may come as a surprise to many but I'm not normally Mick's biggest
fan.  However, I have to admit that I love the way he is doggedly arguing
the case for Milijas with the press.  The FA have shown themselves (again)
to be so out of touch with reality and bowing to the power of the big clubs.

Keep going Mick, you have my full support on this one.

--
Boo! Thick Mick Out.

--
Boo! Thick Mick Out.