Is this the same Steve Bruce you advocated as a replacement for Mick in
november 2009? Or a different one?  If it helps jog you memory it was the same
email that you nominated gianfranco Zola as an alternative.

Steve Bruce had Sunderland sixth in the league at the end of 2009 but they
finished the season in tenth place. Perhaps that wad when he turned bad or
perhaps that was when they sold Darren bent. Was it players or the manager?

So how many places improvement can Martin oneill give Sunderland above the
expectation based on wages?

Maybe mon is a great manager. All I ask is that we judge over a couple of full
seasons

--
Boo! Thick Mick Out.