From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Saturday, 25 February 2012 5:10 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Terry Connor appointed Wolves manager

Oh come on it's not that bad.  Five minutes from going bust or near the
bottom of the Premier league with a young talented side.  Worlds apart.

I'm quite happy about this now.  We saw at training in Perth that he's good
with the players and there really isn't much for him to do except choose 451
or 442 and who plays in the few positions where we actually have options.  I
was more fearful that someone would come in and be a source of resentment
amongst the players who were still loyal to Mick.

I'd like to see us bring in a heavyweight director of football in at close
season and maybe TC can stay as manager