From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Paul Crowe
Sent: Monday, 23 April 2012 12:28
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] Comments

Just feeling apathetic about the whole thing.

We have been down for weeks, whoever thought Clipboard could turn things around
has no idea about football.

Sincerely hope SM gets his head into gear and employs a good replacement so the
rollercoaster journey that is the Wolves can begin again.

Paul Crowe
Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)

PO Box 3517