From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jeremy Tonks
Sent: Sunday, 19 August 2012 8:02 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] Super

It wasn’t dire – we moved the ball well but lacked shape at the back. That
seemed to me to be clear difference between the two sides. The Leeds’ back
four we always in position and we seemed to play into their hands by only
going wide.
Our back four got caught square several times – do we lack pace? I’d like to
see us do more direct attacking. There were one or two cracker through balls
on the inside right that we should have made more of. The one that put Pesto
through and he pulled it back square was encouraging. If we’d had shooting
boots on we could have won (ONE shot on target – I think Jarvis alone put 4
wide of the right hand upright L)