Three new signings started yesterday.  I recall Mick got us in to the
playoffs in the first season with an almost entirely new team.  I fail to
see how playing Northampton can be taken as an indication of returning to
the Premier League.  Getting dicked by rivals is though.

--
Boo! Saft Solbakken out!