12 games! Give the guy a break!!

Judge SS at the end of this season, so far the progress has been modest but
certainly in the right direction. I for one am happy with 5th spot after 12
games.

There will be some "ins and outs" during the January transfer window and we
will be the better for it!

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)