Hope not as my Dad has just renewed his season ticket, fantastic early bird
deal again if we stay up, maybe not so good if we go down!

forever we are wolves

Dear Mr Crowe,

Thank you for purchasing from Wolverhampton Wanderers FC.

Your payment reference number is: 1548258

Confirmation of purchase

Customer

Product

Date

Time

Price

Ticket Type

Fred Crowe

Season Ticket 2013/14
Turnstile: 4
Stand: ESU
Block: J9
Row: D
Seat: 0241

£210.00
Online - EARLY BIRD

SENIOR

Total Price: £210.00

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. You have received this email as you have
agreed to receive promotions and offers from Wolverhampton Wanderers
Football Club

OPTING OUT. If you would prefer not to receive any further emails from the
club, please
<https://www.wolves.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesLogin/Profile/updateProfile.aspx
> click here to unsubscribe.

Paul Crowe