From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Marcus Chantry
Sent: Wednesday, 15 May 2013 4:29 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Cc: nswolves; Wayne Parry; Martin Poole; Les Lloyd
Subject: Re: [NSWolves: 8421] End of season party cancelled

That's just an accepted standard for being a wolves supporters group.

Sent from my iPad

On 15/05/2013, at 16:18, Steven Millward
<millward....@gmail.com<mailto:millward....@gmail.com>> wrote:

You missed Wolves being shit
On 15/05/2013 4:14 PM, "Marcus Chantry"
<chant...@iinet.net.au<mailto:chant...@iinet.net.au>> wrote:
Due to a meteoric rise in the popularity of the Sydney Swans, a dispersion of
the fan base locality and competing commitments, the end of season party
planned for this weekend has been cancelled.

--
Is there anybody that doesn't look back and think:
"Oh, how I wish we hadn't sacked Mick McCarthy"

nswolves+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:nswolves+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

Is there anybody that doesn't look back and think:
"Oh, how I wish we hadn't sacked Mick McCarthy"
nswolves+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:nswolves+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

CAUTION: This message is intended only for the named addressee. It is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be
unlawful. By opening any attachment, you agree that the Munich Re Group will
not be liable for any loss resulting from viruses or other defects. Any views
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
expressly and with authority states them to be the views of the Munich Re
Group. The Munich Re Group will not be liable for any action taken, or omitted
to be taken, in reliance upon the contents of this message.