Hello Paul,
Sorry for the late reply.
I very much regret to inform you that my son and myself cannot make the game
next Sunday morning. It is one of my Niece's first Holy Communion. Gutted, as
my wife just reminded me about this as I didn't have it booked in my calendar.
My son was keen to play as well!
Sorry mate for the late notice I can't get out of this one unfortunately.
Regards
Paul

Sent from my iPhone