Last few years. Sorry not to be so specific, never thought you would pick me
up on it.

Sorry, last couple of years to be exact and I should have said form instead
of position. Happy now?

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Thursday, 27 March 2014 2:01 PM
To: nswolves
Subject: Re: [Super Mick Message] 7 points clear of 3rd place and a game in
hand!!

How exactly is top of the third division our best position for years?

On 27/03/2014 1:59 PM, "Paul Crowe" <pcr...@contechengineering.com> wrote:

Is everyone working too hard?

Our best position in the last few years and total silence on here? Everyone
too scared to start counting Chickens yet?

Well, we are going up!! So when is the going up party? Anytime after the 9th
May would suit me.

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTecH (Sydney Office)

PO Box 3517

Rhodes Waterside

Rhodes NSW  2138

Tel: 02 97396636  Fax: 02 97396542

Mob: 0406009562

Email: pcr...@contechengineering.com

Website: www.contechengineering.com

--
Is there anybody* that doesn't look back and think:
"Oh, how I wish we hadn't sacked Mick McCarthy"

*apart from Rog and Codsall Jim