One of the proposed options on the BBC website is to merge the premier
league B teams with league two and split it into two regional leagues, so
it's not as clear cut as you say.  Many European countries have b sides
reaching up as far as layer two in the league. You can imagine after a few
years that the b team clubs push for promotion to be allowed and eventually
they are at the top of the championship.



On Monday, 12 May 2014, Rog & Rita <rognr...@exemail.com.au> wrote:

> The FA are talking about an U21 Reserve Greed League.
>
> Some people are worried it could be a "name of a wooden device used to get
> into Troy" to get reserve sides into the proper leagues.
>
>
>
> The Chumps is on Setanta.
>
> Did we have 5 or 6 live games in our last season there?
>
>
>
> Does anybody have Setanta over the internet?
>
> As we have to go on the NBN shortly I was wondering how good the service
> was.
>
>
>
> *From:* 
> nswolves@googlegroups.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','nswolves@googlegroups.com');>[mailto:
> nswolves@googlegroups.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','nswolves@googlegroups.com');>]
> *On Behalf Of *james graves
> *Sent:* Friday, 9 May 2014 8:06 PM
> *To:* 
> nswolves@googlegroups.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','nswolves@googlegroups.com');>
> *Subject:* Re: [League One Champions 2013/4] Re: the Prem
>
>
>
> Steve what are the changes that the fa are doing ?? Not really been
> reading much English football press stuff .
>
>
>
> Last time we were I'm the champ , how many wolves games were live on
> foxtel .
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>
> On 9 May 2014, at 7:30 pm, "Steven Millward" 
> <millward....@gmail.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','millward....@gmail.com');>>
> wrote:
>
> Be interesting if the chump is full of man city B team in a few years.
> Then it will be time to find another sport.
>
>
>
> I think the FAs ideas are crap. I can't believe that 130 years of football
> tradition is being changed in the vain hope that the England team might win
> a trophy. Leave it alone Greg.
>
> On Friday, 9 May 2014, Paul Hart 
> <wholiga...@gmail.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','wholiga...@gmail.com');>>
> wrote:
>
> I for one have  enjoyed all the football ever played in the lower leagues.
> We have nothing to prove in the prem ,and like you say have no major
> financial pull to keep us there.
> It doesnt matter one iota what division we are in as long as the fans are
> happy and we make a profit.
> This is our love and  I knows no division
>
> On 09/05/2014 7:10 PM, "Steven Millward" <millward....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Do you really want to get promoted to the premier league?  The last twenty
> years have been irritating but we start every season, like next season,
> thinking we could go up.
>
>
>
> Is that more satisfying than hoping we stay up?
>
> Is it better to be worried about losing a key game in the chump than to
> hope to win games in the prem?
>
>
>
> Most things in life are relative. Does it really matter which league we
> are in. Given our current owner's financial preference it's unlikely we can
> ever do very well in the Prem.
>
> --
> Championship Champions 2014/5
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NSWolves" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to nswolves+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
> --
> Championship Champions 2014/5
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NSWolves" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to nswolves+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
> --
> Championship Champions 2014/5
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NSWolves" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to 
> nswolves+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','nswolves%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com');>
> .
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
> --
> Championship Champions 2014/5
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NSWolves" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to 
> nswolves+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','nswolves%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com');>
> .
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
> --
> Championship Champions 2014/5
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NSWolves" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to 
> nswolves+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','nswolves%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com');>
> .
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
Championship Champions 2014/5
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NSWolves" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to nswolves+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to