not anger, just frustration.

If we’re good enough to have the chance to go top and you’re playing the team
second bottom, who are also a local rival, then surely it’s ok to feel
frustrated when (a) you don’t win, (b) 80% of the passes went backwards and (c)
their keeper was only truly tested about 3 or 4 times.

I don’t think we were helped by the fact Sako was only fit to play a third of
the game.  I can also see why Clarke hasn’t won the fans over yet.  He’s
wearing the number ‘9’ jersey but spend most of his time plodding around the
centre circle giving the ball away.

The heart of the team looks very sound.  Young, energetic and confident in
defence.  We need to find an alternative to the route-1 football that we
resorted to.

At the end of the day, a point is a point and we’re only 2 behind first place.