I was wrong – I’m very glad I was wrong :D

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steven Millward
Sent: Sunday, 1 November 2015 7:35 AM
To: nswolves
Subject: Re: [Aurora Bog Smashers] Kenny gone Krazy

Four goals from 10 games for dangerous Dave.

On 16/07/2015 3:30 PM, "Steven Millward" <millward....@gmail.com> wrote:

It's reasonable assuming they change the rules so you get a goal for shinning
the ball over the bar from close range

On 16 July 2015 at 11:30, Marcus Chantry <chant...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

I fear our manager has gone mad:

Dave Edwards can fill Bakary Sako void

Kenny Jackett has backed David Edwards to fill the goalscoring void left by
Bakary Sako

--
Championship Champions 2015/6