Evening all,

I've had so many of you contact me directly that I thought it easier to send
this to the whole group.

Les' Funeral will be taking place @ 1pm on Tuesday 16th February at St John's
Uniting Church in Asquith.  The address is 6 Royston Avenue, Asquith.

There will also be a wake at Asquith Golf Club from 2pm until 5-5:30pm.

I'm sure Les' family would appreciate seeing as many of his 'Wolves' family
there as possible.  Old Gold & Black will be the unofficial dress code for the
ceremony.

Marcus

Sent using iPad Pro.

--